Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Waiting for my Rocket

January is a long way away, but I'm already super excited about the newest addition to the stable.


Oooh, Horizontal Dropout Goodness

The rig has been such a great bike, I can only image how much better it will be in shiny carbon flavor and losing 2 pounds. I'm 95% sure it means that I can just drink more beer and still be the same speed, right? And having the classy 29er Crew paintjob will pretty much max out my style points as well. Only 5 months to go...

1 Comment:

  1. Rachel said...
    I can't wait to get mine too!!! Although, I am not sure how my pink hubs and all will look on the 29'er crew paint job. I am hoping mine is all black....but, I will be just as happy having one period! I emailed GF after I got my first RIG asking when they would make me a SS superfly....
    AWESOME!

Post a Comment